Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the dreaded first post

















I am posting my first blog today... This is who I am not what I believe. I'm still working becoming like who I believe in. Sometimes however, it might be what I believe and not who I am because he's still helping me in my unbelief.

I say that vain attempt at a disclaimer to say I'm not above reproach, rebuke, praise or criticism. And by no means do I think contradictions, lack of knowledge, and occasional genius won't pop up in this blog. I'm on a journey as Chris Lindsey said " I hope to look back at these thoughts and laugh realizing I've matured."(I put that in quotes because it is his thought, just not word for word.) So if you need a rambler to travel with who completely and utterly believes that Jesus's Grace is real and continual not based off the last prayer you said, then I welcome the company. If you don't need someone like me then I guess God may cross our paths later and you'll realize what you missed.(I'm just kidding, peace be with you). At the End of the Day, I want us all to be closer to becoming love to the people who need it. Because that is what God is to me.

1 comment:

Garrett said...

John Dobbs sent me over here. I read this and your latest post and really liked them both. Was that line about God's grace not being based on your last prayer an original line of yours? If so, big ups to you and Im going to quote you on it.