Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Quickie or short post...

Bad drivers tick me off. And so do people who say, "My luck I'd be the one that _____(insert:some ridiculous thing that wouldn't happen in a million years to anyone, let alone the self absorbed person saying it.)" I also hate when I have a screw driver and the screw keeps slipping or moving making it impossible to get the thing started. I really can't stand when you move something so it won't fall, and you don't move it quite far enough, causing it to fall none the less. I can't stand at churches when we ask people to stand up. Then clap for them for helping with something. (It sounds bad but a lot of people believe that your right hand shouldn't know what your left hand is doing. And I think it puts people in an awkward situation and if they knew you were going to do that they probably wouldn't have stood up.) I get real mad at cliche Christian, sayings! I believe in a God of Wonder beyond all majesty and we try to some him up in a catch phrase. AHHHH.

All these things, no matter how in the right I am and how much you may agree with me, are foot holds for a graceless bitterness that makes God seem cheap and confined to a box.( I hate so much to see him in a box). God forgive us for only giving circumstantial grace rather than, the "continually cleansing" grace that you have offered us.

No comments: